Thursday, April 3, 2008

Envelope Liners!

One night when I was frustrated with my Gocco (that's a post for another day) I decided to line my envelopes for the thank you cards for the upcoming showers.



I had a good idea on how to do this, but Martha Stewart gave me some tips I didn't think of. Check her site out for some great directions.




  • First I drew my template.

  • Then I cut them all out with my paper trimmer.

  • Next, put a liner in each envelope. Fold over the flap and crease the liner.

  • Then, lift up the envelope flap leaving the liner folded over.

  • Put glue on the backside of the liner.

  • Fold over the envelope flap to seal.

Here is my finished product.



I am actually going to be doing a few more very soon (maybe tonight) so I will remember to take pictures along the way to update this post with.

No comments: